Dr. Narbeh Bandary DDS | Glendale & Sherman Oaks CA
Top Endodontist in LA County!
Dr. Narbeh Bandary received his bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree from the University of Southern California (USC).
As a post-graduate, he attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he completed a 1-year residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD), followed by a 2-year residency program in Endodontics.
Soon after, Dr. Bandary joined Sherman Oaks Endodontics, then later established our Glendale location, Oakmont Endodontics. He is an active member of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the San Fernando Valley Dental Society. He is also a board-eligible candidate of the American Board of Endodontics.
- University of Southern California (USC) – B.A.
- University of Southern California (USC) – DDS
- University of California, LA (UCLA) – Endodontics
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE)
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- American Board of Endodontics – Board-Eligible Candidate