Dr. Michael Tran, DDS, MS
Top-Quality Endodontist serving Glendale and Sherman Oaks
Dr. Michael Tran received his Bachelor’s degree in biological science from The University of California, Irvine (UCI), then his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
degree from the University of Southern California (USC). He then spent two years practicing as a general dentist at a private practice before deciding to pursue his post-graduate education at the West Virginia University School of Dentistry (WVU), where he completed his endodontic residency and also his M.S. degree.
Dr. Tran is a member of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), the California Dental Association (CDA), the Western Los Angeles Dental Society, and
the Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity. He is committed to staying current on emerging technologies and treatment methodologies and thus is actively involved in continuing education.
- University of California, Irvine (UCI) – B. S.
- University of Southern California (USC) – DDS
- West Virginia University (WVU) – Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity